William Bartram, interpreter of the American landscape (1933)

fullscreen
Author: Fagin, Nathan Bryllion, 1892-; Wordsworth Collection
Subject: Bartram, William, 1739-1823; Nature in literature
Publisher: Baltimore, The Johns Hopkins Press
Language: English
Call number: QK31.B33 F32 1933
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Cornell University Library
Contributor usage rights: See terms
Collection: cornell; biodiversity; americana

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

The metadata below describe the original scanning. Follow the "All Files: HTTP" link in the "View the book" box to the left to find XML files that contain more metadata about the original images and the derived formats (OCR results, PDF etc.). See also the What is the directory structure for the texts? FAQ for information about file content and naming conventions.

Preface, extracts from pt. I, chap. I, pt. II, chap. II, and "Conclusion" issued also as thesis (Ph. D.) John Hopkins University

Bibliography: p. 205-215

Identifier: cu31924103992644
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/cu31924103992644
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t9n30jq64